Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Review: Tony Moly Cats Wink Crazy Tint Stick on Crazy Yellow (Orange)

Hello people, Happy 2013! 


On this first day of January 2013, I want to give you a review from Tony Moly Cats Wink Crazy Tint Stick

I love lip make up and usually use lip gloss or lip tint to everywhere I go. Since I have an acne prone skin (with the scar on my cheek T___T) so I prefer to use a cool color or orange color on my lips to reduce the rednesss effect on my cheek (when you use red/vivid color on your lip, it can make your cheek mooooore blushing, seriously)

When I browsing a new lip tint on the web, I saw this Tony Moly Tint and Oh-My-God the packaging is so cute! I don’t imagine a lip tint on a stick because usually it came on liquid, right? But this tint have a different type :3

 
The Tony Moly Cats Wink Crazy Tint Stick is a hybrid lip product that's lip balm and tint that changes to a color that best suits your skin tone
It came with plastic cat packaging so you don't have to worry to broke the stick. Looks like a toy, right? :3
And yeah, this tint can changes to match your skin's pH level, thus creating custom tints that look natural for your skin tone (I got this information from Google by the way) and available on 3 color: 
Crazy Green: Red tint, Apple flavor
Crazy Yellow: Orange tint, Orange flavor
Crazy Blue: Pink tint, Melon flavor

I'm sorry for the different lighting :'

They say on the box to use this tint with a brush, but I don't do that because this type won't work well if you apply with a brush :'

And now for the swatches~

As you can see, the color is bright orange and after 5 minute the color's more pink and warm. I don't know if it's the effect of "changing color" as they claim.


When I apply it on my lip, the color is pink and change to orange a little bit. It's so cool! The lip tint smell like orange too, nom nom nom. It does moisturizer your lips like they claim, but it only happen for an hour, because after one hour I feel my lips a little bit dry. Yup, only a little bit (not like the other Tony Moly tint). The color stay on my lip about 6 hour which is good :3

PRO's from this product: 
- Light and cute packaging
- Stick type, easy to apply
- Have 3 colors
- Does change to a color that best suits your skin tone

CON'S from this product:
- The moisturizer effect isn't too long

I give this tint a 4/5 point since the moisturizer isn't stay too long. But so far, I ♥ this lip tint


Meaow! :3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment