Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mini Haul: Etude House, Skin Food, and Accessories

Hello!

I want to post something on my blog but I don't know what it is. Yeah you know the feeling of really-bored-and-want-to-write-but-don't-know-what-it-is syndrom, like that. Sooooo, I decided to make a mini haul.
 
Since it is my first haul, I don't know whether it's correct or not.. lol. Ok, here it is..


Skin Food Nail Vita Essence
Etude House My Lash Serum
Mocca hair pin (is it the name?)

About one or two month ago I bought this Skin Food Nail Vita Essence and Etude House My Lash Serum. It goes well on me.. and I like it. Maybe I'll make the review later~

And for the mocca hair pin--I call it like that--it's supeeeer cuteee! Recently I like the chocolate or mocca colour, and when I go to the accesorries store at Ciwalk, I fell for this cute hair pin! Especially with these dove texture, so soft~ and the price is cheap too! About 3500 IDR or maybe 3.5 cent USD (?!). But the poor thing is, I have a thick hair so this hair pin can't reach all of my hair (even I know it's not used for aaaaall my hair, but... I want it that way *sigh*)

it is really small in my head, isn't it? lol



Good night, friends ♥

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment